Thursday, March 17, 2011

Outside My Back Door


I've always been a collector. It must be in my blood. And I love to collect antiques of all kinds. I have decorated my home, my office, and the grove with found treasures. A few yards from my back door is my office where my assistant, Debbie and I, work together happily. There's a whole long story, that I will tell you sometime, about our home, office, and all the out buildings.

We used a very talented landscape architect, Jim Yoch and a well known decorator, Gep Durenberger plus an incredible carpenter, Mark Pequet to enhance this property, when we bought it in 1982. This has been a living growing entity. 


Oh, and did I tell you about my cookbook collection? Not yet, but my cookbooks are among my fondest treasures. Cookbooks will be another hundred posts, but for now, I want to share a few images of what I see every morning when I walk out of my back door towards my office.

 All photos by Carl Kravats

No comments:

Post a Comment